Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How LinkedIn Can Help You

Photo copyright Nik. Let your business flourish with LinkedIn


LinkedIn is for people with their own business. The site helps people connect to each other to network and hopefully sell your product or service easier. Last year one of my friends that lives in Florida invited me to the site. I looked around and was not really interested in it, but thought I’ll join it to make her happy. Maybe we would keep in touch better if I join. Plus, I figured down the road I’d advertise that I sell necklaces and write articles to help online businesses. Being that it is free, that sold me.

A year went by. I forgot about LinkedIn. Then one day I remembered I belonged to LinkedIn. I decided to check the website. I went to the search bar and thought I would type in a few people’s names I know to see if they belong. Sure enough I found everyone I know that has a business on LinkedIn. It’s a great website that you fill out a lot of your information regarding your business and how a person can contact you.

I found my friend (since 6th grade) husband’s name. The two of them own a swimwear line that he designed. Gorgeous swimming suits. I asked to connect to him as a friend and in my invitation I told him what I do. I let him know that I type SEO (search engine optimization) articles. This means I know how to type articles with keywords that will help a website’s rank high on Google, Yahoo!, etc. When you are on page one of Google and your website link is within the top four listed, you get noticed the most. People stop clicking towards the bottom of the page and rarely go to page two and up.

In two days I heard back from him. He was excited and his wife was excited. His business is loaded with swimming suits. He would LOVE it if I tried to market and type him articles, blogs, backlink, etc. for him. He offered to give me $400 per 200 units of swimming suits sold to big department stores. He also offered me one-half of each individual swimming suit that is sold after the cost of the make of the swimming suit. I am getting a contract. This was an offer I could not refuse! I now have all access to his websites and I can view what is sold so I know how much money I will be making.

The swimming suit owners are so excited that I can help them make sales. I am so excited as I am helping them and I could make great money doing this. It is a win-win situation.

The moral of this blog is, if you get your business advertised on LinkedIn, you can make great deals, feel satisfied that you are helping others and make fantastic money. For more information on how LinkedIn can help you, please visit: http://www.preparednessmentor.com/.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment