Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ways Blogging Pays Off


Photo by Kelleys-Creations.

If you are like thousands and thousands of people you have your own blog. There are actually ways blogging can pay off. As long as you can write decent, you can make money blogging for other people.

For instance, I have blogged for about five years. I love the interaction with others around the world. I love sharing photos of my friends and family. Also, sharing fun things we do together and reading and looking at online friends photos. You can feel like you have been on vacation in another area of the country or world when you blog.

If you love to blog, why not make money doing it? You can let others know that you blog. For instance, I found some absolutely gorgeous sweaters online on the website Etsy.com. The sweaters were expensive, but well worth it. I let the woman know that I adore her work but please let me know if she has a sale on them as they are out of my price range at this time. I also let her know I do write blogs for other businesses to keep their blog fresh and get information out there to potential customers. She told me she was interested in someone writing for her blog. I was asked to show her samples of my work. Bingo--I can now work for some one-of-a-kind breathtaking sweaters.

A former high school classmate opened up her own soap, lotions, etc. shop. They have an online shop and we talked about bartering services for product. I don’t know about you but I love handmade soaps, lotions, shampoo’s, etc. So I am looking forward to bartering these items. I may even get enough to help with my Christmas shopping and save money.

Of course, you can charge money as well when you blog. Offer to write blogs for $4.00 to $10.00 per blog. Most blogs are 300 words so they are not that difficult to write. Just keep readers interested. Use keywords in the blog to bring each one up in the Googlerank and other search engine ranks and make sure you post the link to their business at the end of the blog. Not only will the reader be able to check out the website you are promoting but the more links the website has listed online, the more important the website becomes to Google’s ranking. The goal is get to page one!

If you love writing blogs, than blog writing to barter services, products or to make money is for you. For more information on ways blogging pays off, please visit: http://www.preparednessmentor.com/. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment